I grew up in southern California, as a child my family vacationed at Twin Lakes near Bridgeport and I loved the area. When I completed school I moved to Bridgeport, that was 33 years ago.
Today, my wife and I own and operate the Hays Street Cafe in Bridgeport, and have for 22 years. We have two wonderful children, ages 19 and 17.
I earned my real estate sales license in 1983, and earned my brokers license in 2003. I have been active in the real estate business, part time at first but dedicated full time since 2000. I decided to start my own office in
2004 opening Bridgeport Properties. I hope that if you love the area as I
do, and would like to make Bridgeport your home or vacation destination,
you will call on my expertise.
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member California Association of Realtors
- Member Mammoth Lakes Board of Realtors
- Member and Past Officer of the Bridgeport Chamber of Commerce
- Former elected Trustee of The Eastern Sierra Unified School District
- Chairman School bond oversight committee
- Mono County Grand Jury - Foreman Pro Tempore